Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lasting Memories Sketch with a Twist and a DT Call!

This week at Lasting Memories, we are asking you to create using this sketch:


And there is a twist!  We all want to see you use buttons on your page.  Here is my example for you:

If you remember the other day, I showed you a pumpkin patch layout using Dreamin'.  This is the companion page.  (Sidenote:  We will be creating using this paper in my club this fall.)  I love those cork letters, and I want to let you know that they are super easy to color.  I've jsut sponged the edges, but it would be very easy to color them to match your project.

I also want to let you know that there is a design team call going on at Lasting Memories.  Karen is such a sweetie and so easy going, I think that you would like it as much as I do!  If you'd like to apply, it's easy.  Just complete all four challenges that are presented this month and put DT behind your name on the link.  If this is your first try at a design team call, that is okay!  Karen is looking for 6-8 designers.  Please check out the full details at Lasting Memories.

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Love it, love your title!

Jamie Harder said...

Loving the brown/orange and blue combo here! Fabulous!!!

Sue said...

Great take on the sketch Brenda. I love the little pumpkins on both of the pages. And the blue is a wonderful punch. The pages will look great together.

Unknown said...

This is beautiful. I love the colors you chose, very fallish. Adding that blue really makes it pop.
Hugs
Brenda
I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

Michele said...

Just love this!! :-) That blue does this page wonders!! Your work is always wonderful!!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love your LO! Those colors look awesome together!
PS Kitties are the hardest animal to accept new friends, I'm thinkin'!

Evanna said...

Lovely LO! Love the colours!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...