Monday, September 26, 2011

New Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Time for a new challenge at Heart 2 Heart!  This week we are challenging you to use just a sentiment.  No other stamps allowed!  Here's what I created for you:


I love this long sentiment.  It's so heartfelt, and it's often hard to find one that is this long.  Do you have a particular Close To My Heart sentiment that you would love to create with?  This is the week!

Close To My Heart items used that can be found on my website:
X7143B Sonoma Level 2 Paper
D1306 Treasure Life stamp set
Z2114 Cocoa Exclusives Ink Pad
Z1126 Designer Ribbon Colonial White Collection
Z1466 Bling Assortment
Z1358 Basics Button Assortment

I feel like I have been kind of a bad blogger lately!  Shane moved home last week, so there was a lot of hustle and bustle in the house.  Jerry and I went away for the weekend, and it was simply one of the loveliest weekends!  We're also having a bonfire next weekend, so we've been working out in the yard.  I do love summer, but I love being outside in the fall.  It's so crunchy and pretty!  I'll leave you with a couple of pictures from the weekend.

Beautiful Lake Mille Lacs

I love this man, and I will never get tired of resting my head on his shoulder!

Jerry's favorite place to eat - Zorbaz - and his favorite lunch Macho Nachoz.

Minnesota's changing colors

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The entire post is lovely. The card is award-winning. The pictures are lovely. And the Macho Nachoz make me hungry. :-) Thanks for sharing your talent and your life with us.

It's all beautiful! :-)

Laurel said...

Your card is so pretty, love the pins!

Unknown said...

Shane is home? I hope all is okay for him. I'm sure that has also involved some re-arranging. I am sure it is all worth it to have him close by again. I hope all is well with you. I love Fall too and enjoyed your photos so much. OH, and the card is awesome too!

Jody Gustafson said...

Beautiful Card! And...thanks for sharing the beauty of your weekend. Did Jerry eat all those nachos or did he share?

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Your bows are so very pretty.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...