Monday, September 26, 2011

Holiday Cards & More and Frosted Designs Top 3

I have to share some fun news!  The Paper Crafts Holiday Cards and More Volume 6 issue comes out this week!

I am pleased to let you know that I have two projects in the magazine!  I haven't received my issue yet, but I thought I'd give you a peek at my projects:



I'll tell you more about them once I know the issue is on the stands!

I also wanted to tell you that I was in the Top 3 for Frosted Designs for this card.  I was excited because this was their first card challenge!  This made me so happy as I created this card for someone very special!

Frosted Designs

I hope you're having a fabulous Monday!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, my friend! That is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dot said...

Congratulations! If you don't mind my asking, where in MN are you? I am a little north of the Cities and would love to find a CTMH friend!

Jamie Harder said...

I can't wait to pick up a copy!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

Just from your sneak peaks-I can tell they are beautiful! Congrats! I'll be sure to get a copy.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...