Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cardabilities Reveal!

Time for sketch #42 at Cardabilities!  I am going to show you the sketch, and if you are a follower of my blog, you are going to know that this was way out of the box for me.  I love this sketch because of that.  I do like a great challenge!

Here is what I came up with:


I have such a hard time with white space, but in the end I love the way this card turned out!  I'd love to see you try this challenge so that I can see what you come up with!

Items used that are available on my website:
  • X7145B Believe Level 2 Paper Packet
  • 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
  • Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
  • Z1466 Bling Assortment
  • Heavenly Blue Organdy (discontinued)
  • Bling Flourish (Recollections)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely breath-takingly beautiful

Laurel said...

Gorgeous, love the bling!

Tenny Kusuma said...

You executed the challenge very well Brenda. Your card is so pretty and I love the colors you used.

Unknown said...

this is adorable!I Had a hard time with the sketch too! will publish it pretty soon!
Hugs
Clelia

Allisa said...

Gorgeous Card. I love it!

Tammy said...

Such a beautiful card! You'd never know this was the believe paper--it looks so elegant!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

I love how elegant your card turned out!! love your color choices. Glad to be on th eteam with you. am a new follower too. Hugz, Steph

Kristie W. said...

This is so pretty!! I love the colors you used :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...