Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cherish the Day - November Stamp of the Month

It's November 1st, and one of the best things about the 1st of the month is that Close To My Heart introduces a new stamp of the month!  Let me introduce this beautiful 44-piece stamp set, Cherish the Day.

This is a great set because it can be used every single month of the year!  I will show you several examples this month, but I wanted to start with this beautiful card created by my more-than-fabulous and more-than-wonderful upline, Karen.  (You won't be disappointed when you visit her blog!)  I met a goal in my business last month, and I received this beautiful card from her.  I love getting pretty handmade cards in the mail!!

Can you believe how lovely this card is?  I love all the stars, and the detail in this card is amazing!  Karen used her spray pen on this card not only to mist the background, but to color the star.  I also like the touch of liquid glass over the number.  Perfect!

If you are interested in this set, you can purchase it on my website.  During the month of November, you can get this set for $5 with your $50 purchase.  Such a great deal! 

Other product used on this card:
  • X7140B Roxie Level 2 Paper Packet
  • 1388 Colonial White Cardstock
  • Z2105 Black Stamp Pad
  • Z2205 Black Re-Inker
  • Z2218 Desert Sand Re-Inker
  • Z1464 Milepost Shapes
  • Z1487 Pewter Mini Medleys
  • Z1615 Sorbet Ribbon from Red Collection
  • Z1335 Licorice Opaque Gems
  • Z679 Liquid Glass
  • Z1380 Spray Pen

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card, love those stars!

Unknown said...

Glad you enjoyed the card. You are always so gracious that it's a pleasure to send anything your way!

Dot said...

Beautiful!!

Lynn said...

This stamp set is sooo cool. This card is really neat too.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...