Thursday, November 3, 2011

Christmas Card Class

Do you remember the lovely stamp set I told you about the other day that is our November Special?  


You get this lovely stamp set for $5 with your qualifying $25 stamp purchase.  It is called Holiday Wishes, and it is gorgeous!  Let me give you some specifics about the size of these stamps.  The tree is 4", the ornament and stocking are 2-1/2", and the start is 2".  I had some ideas about what I wanted to do with this set before I saw them in person, and my whole course changed when I saw them!  They are such lovely stamps to simply just stamp.  The filigree pattern in them stamps so crisp and clear that these make beautiful elements on a card or page!

I went to work designing my Christmas Card class, and they only trouble I had was keep the cards flat enough to use only one stamp!  You know me - I love my bulky cards!!  But here is what I cam up with for my class.  Look beyond the photos and you will find details for the class.



Saturday, November 19th at 10:00 am
RSVP by Thursday, November 17th - class size is limited!

Supplies needed for class:  Adhesive Tape Runner, Scissors, Glue Dots, 3-D Foam Tape


We will be making 5 of each of these cards in class for a total of 20 cards.  Here are the class prices:
  • $20.00 - All 20 cards as shown
  • $16.25 - All 20 cards without Sparkles
  • $15.00 - All 20 cards as shown with purchase of the November Special, Holiday Wishes.
If you would like to buy this kit to make at home, it is the class fee plus $4.75 shipping. 

3 comments:

Laurel said...

What a gorgeous mix of cards!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL cards...great class!

Penny Kentosh said...

Stop it! I can't keep up with all your beautiful work!! I love the ornament card!!!!
I'm gonna do one like it and send you one - learned a new technique at a Copic retreat in Arizona and I think you'll love it!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...