Friday, November 4, 2011

To You and Yours

Today I worked on the final card for my Gathering this weekend.  I used the November Special Holiday Wishes to complete this card.


This a clean and simple card, but is perfect for bulk duplicating.  I embossed the tree with a mixture of white and silver embossing powders and prisma glitter.  I wish that I could get it to show up better, but it's really very sparkly!  Items used that can be found on my website are:

Z1686 Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge (tree, card base, card layer)
1385 White Daisy Cardstock
1245 Olive Cardstock
X7145B Believe Level 2 Paper Packet
CC1015 Holiday Wishes Stamp Set
Z891 Versamark Ink Pad
Z2116 Cranberry Ink Pad
Z1466 Bling Assortment
Z673 White Daisy Embossing Powder
Z669 Silver Embossing Powder
Z134 Prisma Glitter

I am finishing things up here in my craft room.  Tomorrow we are heading to my sister's house for the annual cookie bake.  I am looking forward to seeing my mother, sisters, and some of my nieces.  I just know it's going to be a great day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls will really enjoy making this. I love the shape of this card! Great work, Brenda! :-)

Laurel said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...