Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I thought I would bring you another example using the January Stamp of the Month, Little Reminder.


There are a lot of uses for this set:
  • Calendars
  • Invitations
  • Baby Congratulations
  • Personalized Birthday Cards
Here is what I have for you today:


Don't you love the easy way you can make an invitation from this set?  That little background circular calendar is one of my favorite stamps in the set.  If you click on the photo and look at it in more detail, you will see that I have a white daisy line of stitching above the ribbon.  That's another little treat with this set - two long stamps that mimic stitiching.  Perfect for people like me that don't sew!  With your $50 order, you can get this set for just $5.00

3 comments:

Laurel said...

What a fabulous card!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh! I love how this card seems wrapped in wonderful paper and cute ribbon. The shape, bitty sparkles, and button...I could go on... :-)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous as always, my friend!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...