Thursday, January 12, 2012

Publications

What an exciting couple of days for me!  Two of my cards came out in magazines, so I can share them with you.  I'll list the supplies for each card at the end.  The first card was published in the February issue of Cricut magazine:

The next card was published in the March issue of CardMaker:


I think what I was super thrilled about is that both cards used all Close To My Heart products!!  All products can be found on my website.

Over the Moon card:
Z1686 Art Philosophy Collection
X7143B Sonoma Paper
1301 Bamboo Cardstock
S1112 December Stamp of the Month - Mad About You
Z2114 Cocoa Ink
Z2147 Smokey Plum Ink
Z1126 Colonial White Designer Ribbon
Z1612 Foundry Pin Clips

Grow Card:
X7137B Lucky Paper (retiring January 31st - order it now while it is available!)
C1439 Enjoy Life Stamp Set
Z2240 Outdoor Denim Ink
Z2237 Olive Ink
Z1359 Lucky Journaling Spot (retiring January 31st)
Z1277 Outdoor Denim Mini Medleys (While Supplies Last - $2.50)

9 comments:

Laurel said...

Yay for the pubs! They are fabulous cards!

Dawnll said...

Oh Congrats girl! I am so proud of you.
I have to pop in to visit it has been to long.
Your blog is so beautiful and love all the work you have done.
Hugs sweetie

Allisa said...

Congrats on being published!

Allisa
http://rockymtnpapercrafts.blogspot.com/

Marg Van Patten said...

Congratulations! Both cards are so well crafted and eye-catching. I especially like how you placed the patterned and stamped paper on the inside of the Grow card. You are amazing and I'm sure we'll be seeing you published many times over in the future.

Unknown said...

CONGRATS, my friend! Both cards are beautiful and definitely 'publication worthy'. You deserve it!

Melanie B said...

Congratulations, I'm so glad you submitted. Thankfully more CTMH consultants will in the future. Keep at it.

Patty said...

Congratulations! I love both cards and I know how hard it is to get published!I also love how you stamp matching envelopes for your cards!

Karen Day said...

Oh so well deserved! I can't even imagine opening a magazine and seeing my own artwork - enjoy the feeling!

Nicole Norris said...

Congrats! That is so very exciting!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...