Saturday, January 14, 2012

Open House

I have been busy in my craft room all week, but I am not able to show you anything quite yet.  You see, the new Close To My Heart Idea Book goes live on February 1st.  I am so excited to show you all the amazing and fun new product!  The papers and matching embellishments are outstanding!  So I have been in my craft room busily creating pages and card for my Open House.  Let me give you the details:

Saturday, January 28
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
  • Free Spring/Summer Idea Book!
  • 4 Free Make and Takes (with a $25 purchase)!
  • New Product Preview!
  • Class Sign-Ups!
  • Mystery Hostess Rewards!
  • Retiring and Discontinued Items for Sale!
So bring a friend and come to enjoy the morning!  Coffee will be on, and I'll have some yummy Tastefully Simple treats (thanks to Gina!) for you to enjoy.

I've got some fresh new ideas for you, and I can't wait to show you how to play with some new product!  I'm looking forward to seeing you!!

If you can't make it, click on the link at the top left sidebar to order your brand spanking new Spring/Summer Idea Book.  When you receive it, you will also get a $5.00 coupon to use on your first purchase!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great open house. I'll be thinking of you while I'm holding the brand new twinners in Chicago!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like so much fun! I know the ladies who attend will have a wonderful time. :-) I wish I lived closer. I'd stop by for sure!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...