Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Heaven is for Real



I haven't done a book  review for you in awhile, and I just knew I had to share this one with you.  Have you read it?  This book not only strengthened my faith, but it reminded me in a HUGE way of how much God loves us.  This is a true story about a little boy's journey to Heaven and all the many ways that it impacted him and those around him.  I don't want to say too much because I want you to discover this book on your own.  This is an easy read, but it is so powerful.  If you choose to read it, I pray that you find as much hope in it as I did!

3 comments:

Jamie W. said...

I've heard from other people that this book is really good to. I'll have to make sure I read this one!

Jamie W. said...

I've heard from other people that this book is really good to. I'll have to make sure I read this one!

Kathleen said...

This was truly such an amazing book! I gave my brother an audio copy (great interviews, etc on it). My brother is faithful but is approaching his last days on earth. I wanted him to know what was waiting for him. This book brings home what I've stated in my signature block long before I read this book: "Hope means to know that we are 'definitely loved' and that whatever happens to us we are 'awaited by love'." Pope Benedict XVI

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...