Monday, February 27, 2012

Two More Days!

My husband and I are away on a little 3-day vacation up on one of Minnesota's most beautiful lakes - Mille Lacs Lake.  But I needed to make sure that I posted one more time about the fabulous Studio J special.  You have two more days to take advantage of this special:

Buy one Studio J 5-pack and get one 5-pack FREE!

This is an awesome way to try Studio J!  With Studio J, there is no software to download.  It is user friendly, and I love that about it!  Why not create a free account and give it a test.  Should you like it, you can buy a 5-pack and get another one free.  Your layouts will be shipped free and you will receive page protectors.  So for $55, you receive:
  • Ten 2-page layouts
  • Free Memory Protectors
  • Free Shipping
Remember, in Studio J there is no need to print off your pictures.  You just upload them right to the layout of your choice.  Studio J will also resize them to get the fit you want.  Now look at this layout of my pets.  That picture of Sassy is fabulous in Studio J!


Give me a holler if you have any questions!  I would love to help!!


No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...