Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hip Hip Hooray

I needed a boy's birthday card, so I sat down today with Superhero.  Such great paper!!  If there is someone in your family that likes superheroes or the comics, this is the perfect paper.  It also is such a good mixture of red, white, and blue that it will make a really good Fourth of July paper.  I love when there are multi-uses in one paper packet!



I brought you up close on one side because I wanted you to see that little spring.  Those are the new Adhesive Springs, and I thought that would be a great way to bring a star forward.  Other items used on this card are Milepost Shapes, Blue Button Collection, Neutral Baker's Twine, Red Ribbon Collection, and Silver Glitter Glitz  Gel.

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow what a great card, I love the stars!

Jamie Harder said...

Fantastic card! Those stars are amazing!

Anonymous said...

This card really says "celebrate." Wonderful job, Brenda! :-)

Unknown said...

What a great card. As you know, I am always needing masculine cards and this one is definitely going to be 'lifted' in the future.

Karen Day said...

Wonderful guy card! I love the springy-thingy, too!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...