Wednesday, February 1, 2012

NEW Idea Book, February Specials, and a Publication!

If you are looking for the ScrapFIT reveal, scroll on down!

I have a lot of news today, so bear with me as you read this longer post!  I have already shown you my February Club Pages, my Scripture Box Class, and my February Card Class, so today I am going to focus on the specials for February.

I am so stinkin' excited!  There is a brand new Spring/Summer Idea Book that you can purchase from starting today!!  If you don't have your copy yet, follow the link at the top left of my page.  You can purchase the book using a check, debit card, credit card or your PayPal account.  I will ship it to you right away with a $5.00 coupon to use on your order.

The February Stamp of the Month is called Thoughtful Tidings.  It is a set of 11 stamps that I think are perfect for card making and gift giving.  You can always purchase the Stamp of the Month outright for $17.95, but it gets even better.  Place an order of $50, and you get the set for $5.00!  Truly, the stamp of the month is the best on-going special EVER.  I will be showing you plenty of artwork samples in the days ahead using this fabulous set!

FIVE FOR FREE Special!  Have you been wanting to try Studio J?  This month is your chance!   I love this special, and I know many of you have been waiting for something like this!  During the month of February, buy a Studio J 5-pack for $55 and get a 5-pack FREE!  Wow!!  That means you get 10 layouts for just $2.75 per page.  Best of all, shipping and memory protectors for your pages are free!  If you have thought of trying our online software program Studio J, now is a marvelous time!  There is nothing to download and all elements that are in Studio J are included in the price.  


Let me tell you a little about what I think about Studio J.  I was resistant to try it - that's just being plain honest.  I love the feel of paper and embellishments!  However, once I tried Studio J and saw the finished pages, I fell in love with it.  I love the idea of being able to create pages that can easily be duplicated if someone else would like a copy.  I also found out when I went to the zoo and took over 100 pictures, that it was easy to pop the photos into Studio J and let them do the re-sizing.  Let me show you a couple:





Here are some other things I like:

  • I can get all the embellishments in 60 different colors!
  • If I want my patterned paper to be a different color, I can change it!
  • All of the patterned papers that I LOVE that have been discontinued are in Studio J!  There's even a few that are exclusive to Studio J!
  • I can stitch in Studio J without taking out a needle and thread! (I am not a seamstress, so this is huge for me!)
  • It was easy to use.  I am not tech-savvy, but I was able to go right in and use it!
  • I can spread one photo across several photo wells!
  • I use Studio J to create my traditional pages.  It's nice to be able to pick a pattern from a how-to book, layout the papers on Studio J and then cut my paper!
Along the course of the month, I will be showing you some more pages.  Please don't hesitate to contact me at (763) 227-0583 or girlygirlrose43@msn.com if you have questions.  I would love to help!


Finally, I have a publication to share with you!  If you to Scrapbooking.com magazine, you will find my Over the Moon in Love layout.  I think it's so much fun to be published in this online periodical because project cards are printed out and there are youtube tutorials for you.  I am also so excited - and very humbled - to share publications with you.  For those of you that have been published, I don't know if you feel the same way, but I have to pinch myself every time!  I am so glad that what I do can be inspiring in that way, and that makes me feel very blessed!


That's it for now.  I am going back to my craft desk to create!  I hope you are able to fit some craftiness in your day!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

congrats on your publication! your work is inspiring!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL layouts, and CONGRATS on your publication!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...