Monday, March 26, 2012

4 You

I needed to sit down and make a batch of cards today so I pulled out some discontinued paper.  I have been on a mission to use up the stray sheets that I have in my supply.  Cards are the perfect way to do that!

This is a fun stamp set - Remarkable Wreath - and can be used in so many way!  Take a look at how you can use it for many occasions and seasons.

 It's just one of my favorites, and I liked using using this heavenly blue ribbon (discontinued) and goldrush ink with it.  Fun day in the craft room!

6 comments:

taraklaassen said...

Brenda, I love, love this card! I never would have thought to use this paper with that stamp, but now I think I will...Thanks for the inspiration (I have a little of this paper pack left, too).

Anonymous said...

Another great inspiration from you. Well done! :-)

Laurel said...

This is just beautiful!

Unknown said...

You do such beautiful work!

Lynn said...

I love the versatility of the stamp set. You have showcased so well here!

tjhubner said...

I just love this wreath, very pretty. Great card. Joanie

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...