Sunday, March 25, 2012

What Would You Create With All of This?

If that weren't enough, let's add this, too!
When you join Close To My Heart this month for $99, you will receive the Cricut Art Philosophy collection free!  I would love to have you join my Rose Blossom team!  This special ends on Saturday, March 31st, so I wanted to be able to tell you about it one more time.  If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me (763-227-0583 or girlygirlrose43@msn.com).  You can also click on the tab at the top of my blog that says "Join My Team."  So instead of talking, I'm just going to show you some of the things that I've made with the items in the Consultant Kit and with the Art Philosophy collection.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! :-)

Unknown said...

GREAT artwork and a GREAT deal!

Lynn said...

Amazing projects! Just the inspiration I need for my crafty day tomorrow. So glad I joined your team.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...