Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March Embossing Class & Card Kit

I wanted to share the cards I will be teaching at my Embossing Class on Saturday morning.  I have only five spots left for this class, so if you are interested, please let me know!  The cost is $10 for five cards, and everything is included.  You just need to bring yourself!






There is still time to sign up for my March Card Kit, too!  All the kits are pre-cut, pre-stamped, and they come packaged with envelopes and instructions.  Payment of $7.00 is due to me by Thursday, March 15th.  You can either send a check (473-195th Ave NE; East Bethel, MN 55011) or I can send you a PayPal invoice.  Card kits will go out on Friday, March 16th.  

5 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

These are all so lovely but my very favorite is the Grateful card. Its like looking at a beautiful sunrise with the streaming, blended background colors and silouetted images! I NEED to know how you did that one!

Terry Ann Diack said...

Very nice. I am so glad you posted on the consultant board and that I was able to find you site.
You do lovely work.

Lynn said...

Looking forward to getting my card kit!

Anonymous said...

That's not fair! As I scrolled down and looked at each card, I thought: "I really like this one......no......this one the best.......no. Oh. I can't decide!" The women who sign up for this class will be so happy to attend. Great job, Brenda!! :-)

Deezy said...

Jessica sent me :-)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...