Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March Stamp of the Month - Potential

I wanted to take a minute to show you another example of the March Stamp of the Month.  It's just so pretty and elegant!

Along with black and white daisy cardstock, I used an argyle scrap from the Cruisin' paper packet.  Those stamps are so bold and beautiful!  Let me tell you about the ribbon.  I've used the color ready seam binding ribbon that starts out like this:

I simply sponged it with black ink to give it that beautiful deep black color.  It's so easy to use this ribbon!

The stamp of the month is such a fabulous on-going special!  When you place an order of $50, you get the stamp of the month for $5.  What a great deal!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

This is very pretty, love the harlequin paper!

Haley D. said...

Another beautiful card!

Lynn said...

I love what you did with that ribbon!

Lori Schools said...

Very Beautiful card, thanks for the inspiration! I'm adding your card to my card workshop, it's gorgeous! Thank you!

lorischools.blogspot.com

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...