Monday, March 5, 2012

Milk Cartons

We have the cutest My Creations Milk Carton set in the Idea Book.  When I had a few minutes on Saturday, I put this together as a little hostess gift.


What a fun item to make!  To give you an idea of what it will hold, I was able to pour a 14 oz bag of jelly beans in there with room to spare.  So it really holds a lot!  As I was playing with it, I thought of all the other possibilities for these little cartons.

They come in a set of two for $4.95.  So I think this is a great price point, too!  Other items used on this project are Stella paper, Sweet Leaf Grosgrain, Flutter Shapes, Blue Gems, Basic Buttons, and the Art Philosophy Cartridge to make the flowers.

6 comments:

Laurel said...

So cute Brenda!

Marg Van Patten said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marg Van Patten said...

(oops ... hit the wrong button!) The combination of lagoon and sweet leaf is just beautiful! These would look lovely on my Easter dinner table ... thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Last night I dreamed I had made two cartons out of Stella paper and was so pleased with the results. This morning I was in my craft room and had to remind myself that I didn't have them after all. It was only a dream. But the dream was so REAL. Thank you, Brenda, for sharing your 3-D creation with us. Did it go together pretty quickly? It turned out so neat!

Lynn said...

What an adorable treat...love this!

Jamie Harder said...

Oh my how SWEET is this! Fantastic!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...