Saturday, March 24, 2012

Nephews

I had a couple of awesome pictures of my nephews, and I could hardly wait to scrap them.  I had to find some sports-type paper to use with all of my CTMH goodies, so I went with Bella Blvd's Making the Team.  I thought that all of my embellishments complimented it beautifully!

I love these two boys.  They are both so kind and caring - truly great teenagers!

Items that can be found on my website:
Pennant Alphabet
Honey Mini Medleys
Black Baker's Twine
Milepost Shapes (Banners)
Lagoon Mini Medleys (retired)

Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Love all the banners on this!

Patti said...

Brenda-this just brings tears to my eyes-these are so amazing to me!

Lynn said...

Striking! Love what you did with the banner and the paper behind it! "Honey" is becoming one of my fav colors of ink for this time of year. Great photos btw.

Unknown said...

Awesome layout. I would have never thought to use yellow but it's FANTASTIC with these photos.

Anonymous said...

These layouts are so perfect, at first I thought you used Studio J! Beautifully done, friend. :-)

Marg Van Patten said...

This layout is so well-crafted! It's one of those layouts that defines "keepsake". L-O-V-E it!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...