Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Potential

I am just popping in with a short post today to share another card using the March Stamp of the Month - Potential.  It's such a pretty set, and it really is very versatile!

 I used Florentine paper along with Twilight and Cocoa ink for this card.  Such a good reminder - anything is possible!  This would be a good encouragement or graduation card.

As always, the supplies I used on this card can be found on my spiffy new website under the "Shop" tab.  As long as you are looking there, check out the While Supplies Last section.  You will find some awesome deals!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful, as always!

Anonymous said...

Tasteful and beautiful. The waxy flax/string was just the right touch to finish it off. :-)

Lynn said...

what pretty blues!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...