Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Florentine Artwork

I am so excited to let you know that some of my artwork is on Jeanette Lynton's blog today.  I left early this morning before having time to read anything, and I received a text message from one of my dear friends letting me know it was there.  What a surprise!  I read it and then I sat in my Jeep in the DSW parking lot and cried.  I am so humbled that she chose my artwork, and I am also grateful that she felt my heart in each of the projects.  I hope you take a moment to read the blog post as Jeanette has captured my feelings perfectly.  Thank you so much, Jeanette, and I look forward to giving you a big hug at Convention!


 



5 comments:

Tonya said...

Congratulations Brenda! Your work is beautiful. Each project is more amazing than the last.

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

Beautiful work Brenda! No surprise Jeannette picked them to feature! Congratulations.

Amy Hervey said...

Brenda, congratulations! Your artwork should be featured every time! I adore everything you produce. Thanks for keeping up with our family also and for the nice things you post on FB....amy

Lynn said...

How touching!

Lydia Bryant said...

Wow Brenda, love love love this. Love that verse in Jeremiah, clung to that many times in my life. Always such a blessing to see such a gift you have.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...