Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's a Dotty Christmas

I've been showing you an awful lot of Dotty for You examples.  So far, they have all been spring-y and summer-y.  But I thought it would be great fun to show you that it even works well for Christmas!


I used one of the exclusive Art Philosophy stamp sets for this card.  The dots on the tree stamp are just perfect with the sweet leaf dotty paper.  The stars, trees, and flowers were cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I love making clear cards and building both the inside and outside!

The Dotty for You special goes through the end of  May.  With a minimum $35 purchase, you can buy the special set of 24 papers for just $5.  What an awesome deal!!  I sure am getting a lot of use out of my Dotty packet!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Great use of that paper!

Kristine said...

Adorable!!

Lynn said...

Well, aren't you clever? Love this idea.

Unknown said...

Love this!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...