Thursday, May 10, 2012

You're the Best

I so love working with the Dotty for You packet!  The colors are bright and fun, and it seems like you just can't go wrong with dots.  I've been wanting to play with some more of the unique card templates from the Art Philosophy cartridge so that's how I made this card base.  You know, I've been using that cartridge since last July, and sometimes it seems like I have even touched the tip of the iceberg.  And you, my blog friends, know just how much I use it for everything!

This is Smoothie - a color I don't work with very often.  The stitching is faux stitching done with a white pen.  The sentiment is from a thank you set that is exclusive to Consultants.  I love the shape of this card!  If you have the cartridge, I cut the base at 7".  This card will easily fit in a 5x7 envelope.

I am entering this card in 4 Crafty Chicks challenge.

6 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so pretty!

Marg Van Patten said...

This is super cute! Dotty and Art Phil are a match made in heaven. Art Phil hasn't left my cutting table since last summer and I'll be sad when Dotty is all used up. We have such great product to work with!

Unknown said...

Just when I think you can't possibly outdo your own creativity, you do! What a darling, fun and creative card!

Migdalia said...

What a Fabulous and Fun Card!!!Great Job!!

Lynn said...

What a sweet, summery card. I think I will have to get some Smoothie ink.

Leanne said...

very nicely done, thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Sentiment Only challenge....love it!

Leanne DT 4CC!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...