Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Friendship Bouquet and Blog Share

I am busy, busy, busy getting ready for my National Scrapbooking Day crop on Saturday.  It is full to over-flowing, and there are a lot of fun things going on that day.  I promise to take pictures so that I can share a slide show with you.

I wanted to stop in and share another May Stamp of the Month card.  I will be the first to admit that I am not much for coloring.  But I LOVE this set!  And the sentiments are so nice - a great value for just 5 bucks!


A little grid sanding using the paper trimmer, bone folder, and sanding can add a whole lot to a card!

I also wanted to mention that I received a lovely e-mail from a gal named Marci at The Whole Knit & Caboodle.  She wanted to let me know that she showed my Dotty for You card box on her blog in a National Scrapbook Day post.  Oh was I flattered to be included amongst the other websites she mentioned!  Please stop by and visit her.  Thank you so much, Marci!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful card! Your crop is going to be so much fun. Wish I could be there.

Laurel said...

So pretty, love the blue and yellow!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your feature for NSM. Cool! Another wonderful card!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...