Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Stamp of the Month - Friendship Bouquet

*If you are here looking for my ScrapFIT reveal, please scroll down!

The first of the month means a new Stamp of the Month at Close To My Heart!  I am excited to bring Friendship Bouqet to all of you that love to color your images.  This lovely stamp set is perfect for coloring!
I thought I'd share a card that I made with this stamp using colors that are a little different from what you might expect.

These flowers are waterbrushed with Indian Corn Blue ink.  Fun!  The stamp of the month is always just $5.00 with a $50 purchase.  Please let me know if you have any questions!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love at first sight!

Linda said...

This card is adorable!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...