Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy National Scrapbook Day and Mystery Hostess Gathering


Celebrate YOU today!   You are the person that puts paper, embellishments, and adhesive together to create beautiful pages together for your family's memory books.  I so enjoy learning  from and visiting all of you!  You inspire me to be a better paper crafter and to make this not just a hobby and business, but something that is terribly important for my son and all the family that is to come.

So I hope you have time today to sit down with all your wonderful supplies, make a page, and celebrate why you are a paper crafter.  I am heading over to a local Senior Center today and spending my day with 24 wonderful customers at my 12-hour crop.  Vendors are coming in, there are tons of great prizes, and plenty of good food.  I love that I am spending the day with people that love scrapbooking as much as I do!

I hope you have a great day!  If you need a good sale for supplies, head over to my website and take a peek at the While Supplies Last items.  Add you order to the Mystery Hostess Gathering, and you could qualify to win the hostess rewards for the online Gathering I set up in honor of this day!

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...