Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hello!

I am bringing you another example using this lovely Stamp of the Month, Friendship Bouquet.  Lest you think that you are "stuck" using yellows to color this stamp, I wanted to show you something a little different that is equally as lovely!

I stamped a piece of 2-1/2 x 2-1/2 piece of Colonial White cardstock using the largest flower.  As you can see, I stamped it off the edge.  I colored it very lightly using the sorbet watercolor pencil, and then used the Blending Pen to even out and add shades to the color.  This is a technique I'll be teaching in my Coloring Class in June, so watch for the announcement!

1 comment:

Marg Van Patten said...

This one is SO "pinned"! Thanks, and I'll be watching for your Coloring Class!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...