Saturday, May 12, 2012

This is the Life

I saw these pictures of my nephew and his sweet girlfriend on Facebook.  Don't you love being a scrapbooker?  I so enjoy this hobby and love putting pictures to paper!

This happens to be a Studio J layout because I wanted to use the Moon Doggie paper.  Have you ever taken a peek into Studio J?  I love all the different paper packets.  Some are exclusive to Studio J, and I think that's fun!  Now I have this layout saved, and I can make copies for my nephew, my sister, and myself.  Pretty cool!

6 comments:

Patti said...

This is so awesome! Mallory will love this! The colors are perfect-it's just such a beautiful layout!

Georgiana said...

Your layout looks great! I wish I made layouts more than twice a year. I had a good goal to create one a month. I am hoping this summer I will be able too. I just need to set my mind to it and then follow through.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Marg Van Patten said...

This is so cute! I'll have to check out Moon Doggie, I see it has a wood grain paper! There's so much to choose from on Studio J. Thanks Brenda!

Laurel said...

Fabulous 2 pager!

Unknown said...

LOVE that Studio J...and I especially love that we have access to old kits like Moon Doggie. What an awesome layout you've created!

Lynn said...

Brenda you did a great job pairing these photos with that paper packet. I hope to explore Studio J over summer vacation. That is really neat that you can make the copies to give to family.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...