Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rubber Ducky

I have been spending some time working on a Studio J learning assignment for the Close To My Heart Convention.  I think this is a fabulous perk of attending a Corporate function.  There are things that Studio J can do that I would never have guessed!


What a cute pair these two are!  This is my nephew and his girlfriend - and their cardboard boat.  This was an assignment at the end of the year.  This is a great way to make learning fun, don't you think?

Kind of like my learning experience in Studio J the past few days - very fun!  Do you have questions about Studio J and how this online software can work for you?  Please contact me if you do!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME! You will be surprised how different your layout and mine are. It's so much fun to see how differently everyone's are turning out.

Wild Bluebonnets said...

Precious!

Lynn said...

This looks like great fun!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...