Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cricut Artiste Video and a Project

This is a fabulous video that does a great job of showing you the technicalities of the Cricut Artiste cartridge!

 

Now I wanted to show you something I put together this afternoon using all of the new 3-D rolled flowers.  I love flowers you know, and I think that this little box fits piles and piles of flowers together perfectly!



Don't you think this would make nice centerpieces on a bridal shower table?  I've used the Clementine paper along with some Rhinestone Brads, Bohemian Doily, Color Ready Ribbon (inked with Creme Brulee), and pieces of Colonial White Rosette Ribbon.

Now I'd like you to stay tuned for Saturday.  My team is having a blog hop!  We will be focusing on the Cricut collections and showing you some great 3-D projects, and of course, there will be prizes involved!!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful!TFS

Taryn said...

Adorable!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...