Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pirouette

Happy Sunday to you!  I hope that you are finding your day blessed!

I used this Pirouette stamp on another card, and I just couldn't resist bringing it out again.


I created my own background paper for this card using the script stamp from Universal Backgrounds and Champagne ink.  The pirouette image and sentiment (Words of Comfort set) are stamped in Slate ink.  I added a little Slate Satin Polka Dotted Ribbon, a couple of grey sparkles, and the card was finished.

I was out in the sun a little too long yesterday.  My fair skin is looking a little red today even though I was under a sun umbrella most of the day.  My husband and I spent the day at my two nephews' baseball game.  Do you ever have those days where you are so relaxed that you realize that you wouldn't want to be anywhere else?  That's how I felt yesterday watching some great baseball, catching up with my sister, and enjoying the beautiful day!  Today I am going to one of my team members' first Gathering, and I am really excited for her!  It should be a fun day - any time Close To My Heart is involved, it's a good day!

Thanks for visiting, and I hope you are all enjoying the day!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful card, so peaceful. Love it. Glad you are having a good weekend. Great weather to enjoy here too.

Unknown said...

Brenda I am so glad that you got to relax and enjoy yourself. This card is beautiful. I just love that ribbon.

Unknown said...

Lovely card. I am so glad you had such a fun day yesterday. I hope you don't get sick of that Pirouette stamp because a lot of what you will be receiving from me with the Avonlea papers is using this stamp.

Wild Bluebonnets said...

Oh Brenda! What a beautiful card! I didn't realize just how much I need this stamp until now!

Kristine Porter said...

So elegant... I just love it. :)

Taryn said...

Very classic.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...