Sunday, September 2, 2012

Life is Good

I'll be sharing more about the September Specials tomorrow, but I wanted to bring this card to you today.  It  our combines both the September Stamp of the Month (Fall Favorites) with the National Stamping Month special (It's Your Day).


I can't get enough of this scarecrow!  He is just so cute!!  I can't wait for you to try our new markers.  They are just so much fun to work with, and they colored this card simply and quickly.

I created this card using Kraft cardstock, a little Clementine strip, and a circle of Indian Corn Blue cardstock.  I've stamped the circle with the grid pattern from Universal Backgrounds.  Let's see, the markers I've used in both base and shade are Autumn Terracotta, Honey, Indian Corn Blue, Olive, and Smokey Plum.  I finished the card with a little piece of Burlap Ribbon and some hemp.

I hope that you've had a wonderful Labor Day weekend.  It has been just beautiful here in my neck of the woods in Minnesota.  Labor Day plans include an afternoon on the boat, so I am looking forward to that!  Thanks for stopping by and visiting!

7 comments:

Lynn said...

So cute! Great coloring.

Amy Hervey said...

That paper is Clementine, right? What is the blue paper from?

Laurel said...

So cute, love the burlap and the scarecrow.

Unknown said...

So cute! I love that you used the burlap background stamp from Universal Backgrounds to complement the burlap ribbon, which also is a perfect match for a scarecrow. Beautiful card!

One bolt short of a toolbox said...

Too Cute!

Jan @ door251.com

Linda said...

This card is very, very cute!

Wild Bluebonnets said...

I love that scarecrow!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...