Friday, October 5, 2012

Cut it Up #3

For this challenge at Cut It Up, we'd like you to make any paper project in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  Remember to use a die cut on your project!


I wanted to put a lot of pretty detail into this card.  Of course that included flowers, bling, buttons, and several types of ribbons.  I cut the breast cancer ribbon with the Slice Think Pink card.  The other die cuts - border, flowers, and banners - are from the Art Philosophy cartridge.

We would love to see you play along with us!  There's a wonderful "pink" prize package for this challenge.   I look forward to seeing what you create!


I am also entering this into the Link Up For Pink challenge.

14 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Brenda, all the elements and details on here are perfect together. :) Janis

Kimberly J. said...

Wow this card is so pretty and I have to tell you I just love that sentiment and all the gorgeous flowers you use. Amazing card! :)

teachdanz said...

I love your flowers on this card - so gorgeous!! nice job:-)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! I love all the dteail that you put into this card. Stunning!

Marg Van Patten said...

This is one amazing card!

Anonymous said...

Lots of pretty details! You certainly attained what you wanted to do!!
Evelyn

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

beautiful card Brenda. I love the bling and flowers!!!

Lynn said...

Pretty in pink! Lovely card.

Link Up for Pink said...

Beautiful card....I hope you enter it to Link Up for Pink.

Karen said...

What a beautiful card! I love the flowers and the banners with the button! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

JoanieMc said...

So very pretty. Love the flowers and the embellishments are awesome.
Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink and good luck in the draw.

Hugs
Joanie

Esther said...

Beautiful card, your flowers are so pretty!
Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!!

Lori Comeau said...

Gorgeous card!
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Teresa Kline said...

eeeeccckkk, luv this...so many awesome details...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...