Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Feet

Jerry and I recently went away for a few days, and I came back with two picture that I absolutely love.  While Shane was handing out Halloween candy tonight, I decided to put them to paper.


These photos immediately reminded me of a portion of a Scripture from Luke 1:79 that says, "..to guide our feet into the way of peace."  That is a constant prayer for me...that no matter what path I choose to walk in life that I will find peace.  I am always so grateful that the Father is my certain guide!

But if we are talking feet, Jerry would prefer his wet.  He loves to fish, swim, and roam about the water - just as he was doing on this fall day.  Yes, he said, the water was cold, but he loved it.  I so love this picture and how I was able to capture the dried leaves on water and his rather contemplative expression.  Now me, I love to be barefoot.  It's a sad day for me when it's time to put flip flops away and socks and shoes take over my feet.  But as I said, it was a warm fall day, and I was able to enjoy the crunch of the leaves bare-footed and in my jammies.  I LOVE vacation days!

This paper is Dreamin', and it's been discontinued for awhile.  I have just enough scraps to put together a matching page.  What I really want to draw your attention to is the stamp that I have used for my words.  It is part of the Trinity Alphabet.  This is an e-sized set (value $29.95) with three different sized fonts.  In my next post, I am going to tell you how you can get this set half-price (or any other set for that matter!).  Thanks for visiting and stay tuned!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this page Brenda! The scripture is perfect and your page is beautiful!

Unknown said...

PS- this gives me a great idea for our Mexico trip :)

Lynn said...

This is beautiful in so many ways Brenda!

Unknown said...

This page is great!I still love that paper pack.

Casandra Bennett said...

I don't know how you do it. Each time I come to your blog, there is something totally different. Love this. (Mind if I scraplift for my album?) :)

Unknown said...

Love that picture of Jerry in the water. What a fun, special and creative theme for a beautiful layout!

Marg Van Patten said...

You are an amazing scrapper! This page is so perfect ... the subject, papers, photos, and bible verse all come together beautifully. Thanks for sharing this!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...