Thursday, November 1, 2012

Capture the Date to Capture the Savings in November!

I think this is my favorite month of the year.  November is such a great reminder to be thankful everyday for all the good things in life.   I am so appreciative for each and every one of you.  Truly, I love being a Close To My Heart Consultant and part of this big old blogging world!

Do you remember in my last post I told you that in November you would be able to purchase a stamp set for half-price?  Well, I want to tell you all about it now!

When you qualify for the Stamp of the Month in November for $5, you can add a stamp set of your choice to your order at half-price!  What a celebration of our Stamp of the Month program!

November 2012 Constant Campaign: Capture the Date, Capture the Savings!

This set is prefect for your scrapbooking projects!  I love that the months are in lowercase as that is very trendy and fun on pages.  I am going to be sharing pages through the month, but I thought I'd show you another idea with a card, too!


It's as fun as can be to create your own background paper by putting all of your numbers on one block.  You could even mix the smaller numbers and the month names.  The possibilities are endless!

Be sure to check my Monthly Giveaway tab to see how your Capture the Savings purchase can put you in a drawing for another fabulous prize!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun card. Love that burlap!

Lynn said...

Great inspiration. I can picture this in so many colors!

Marg Van Patten said...

So glad I earned this card from our last RB challenge! You are right on the money when you point out that this is a great set for scrapbookers too!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...