Friday, November 16, 2012

Pretty and Buttons

Time for another challenge at Cut It Up!  This week want to see how you can incorporate buttons into your die-cut project.  I've created a layout for you this week.


These are my two very pretty nieces, and I love this picture I found on Facebook.  As you can see, I have blush buttons, bling buttons, and buttons on the butterflies...it's easy to add buttons to a project!  I cut the butterflies, scalloped border, and pink flower using my Art Philosophy cartridge. 

Now let's see what you can create.  I love coming to visit you, and you inspire me so with your creations for Cut It Up!  Take a look at the fabulous package of glittery goodies that you can win!

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh,you know how I love my buttons. I will have to play along. Very pretty layout and photo.

Casandra Bennett said...

Very cute. Such a clever way to use buttons!

Laurel said...

Beautiful, love all the buttons!

teachdanz said...

love the layout Brenda!!

Unknown said...

Love all of those buttons. Darling!

Kimberly J. said...

Beautiful Layout Brenda!! Those buttons are so fun and really pretty on it!! :)

Kimberly

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Lovely layout! I love all the buttons and the butterflies! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Brenda, those butterflies are gorgeous! and great use of the buttons. Very pretty, indeed!
Evelyn

Janis Lewis said...

Very very beautiful! :) Janis DT sister

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

I love your LO Brenda. The butterflies are beautiful!

Karen said...

Very pretty layout! I love the butterflies! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...