Sunday, November 18, 2012

Relax...With a Sweet Sunday Sketch

I have had T.I.M.E. in my scrap room this weekend, and that has made me a very happy camper.  I was able to get my December club pages done which I'll show another day, and I was able to sit down and look through some sketches.  I really like the one over at Sweet Sunday, so I grabbed some Victory scraps and got to work.

I so seldom make a masculine card, and my card rack is getting very empty.  My customers pick up cards when they come to a class, so I am going to be working on adding some cards this week.  The stamp set you see with the trees is A Journey.  It's one of our $6.95 sets, and it's great for cards and pages. The window is an Art Philosophy cut - so fun!  I added a little sentiment from a long retired set (Outdoor Thoughts), and some embellishment to finish the card.

I hope this finds you well - thanks so much for stopping by to visit!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This card is wonderful! I just love to play with that paper pack.

Casandra Bennett said...

Yes! I couldn't quite picture this card sketch, myself. Beautiful way to incorporate all those fun details. :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...