Thursday, January 10, 2013

Magical


Our Convention this summer is at Walt Disney World.  It may be hot, but oh, how much fun!  I have never been to Disney, and I am looking forward to it.  This year, two of my team members are going with me, so I wanted to send them a little "magic" to start the year off in anticipation of this fabulous summer event!

This is Giggles and Grins paper, and it has been discontinued for quite some time.  But it is still available in Studio J!  So I put the patterns I wanted into a pattern called No Limits, and then I ordered the jpegs.  I wanted to be able to print it on cardstock, so that is just what I did.  How fast, easy, and fun!  The stickers are a from a Disney set and matched paper beautifully!  These 4x4 cards can be used for journaling on a page.  The boxes hold a cute little Mickey Mouse necklace.

Yes, I am really excited to go to Disney, and it's fun to share that excitement!!

Pin It

3 comments:

Kim Hill said...

I'm so excited, Brenda! As a WDW veteran, I'll be happy to show you the ropes. :D

amcgrew said...

I absolutely LOVE this, Brenda! Will you help me do somethiing like this at the album Retreat?

Unknown said...

Wow! What a great idea, Brenda! There's ANOTHER great reason to Studio Scrap!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...