Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cricut Artiste Class


Now how fun is that?  A class that focuses solely on the Cricut Artiste cartridge!  If you attend this class, you will be making a 12x12 scrapbook page, 3 cards, and a magazine file to hold the cards.  All that for just $0.  There is little stamping in this class because I wanted to show what this cartridge can do.

We'll be talking about how the Artiste cartridge is designed, and you will be making several of your own cuts.  This will be a really fun class, and I can't wait to share my excitement with you!!  I have room for 6 more people in class, so let me know if you'd like to attend!

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this class. I'll drive on over to take it...I wish. Unfortunately I think that drive may be a bit too long. :) Have a great class!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...