Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dream..With the January Stamp of the Month

If you have followed me for a time, you know that my team's name is the Rose Blossoms.  Well, the January Stamp of the Month was perfect for making Christmas gifts for each one of my team members.  I decided to make them post-it note holders.  Before I go on, I have to say that I am thankful that one of my Rose Blossoms, Marg, took photos when she received it.  In my excitement to get them in the mail, I completely forgot!!  (Be sure to visit Marg - she sure has a fabulous blog!)


On the cover, I stamped two of the smaller flowers with pigment ink, colored them with blush and olive markers, and then I used a texture tool to add depth.   The cardstock is from the Flirty paper packet, and the ribbon is color ready seam binding.  The stamp is from a special Consultant set, and I thought the saying was perfect.  I always like to hear what my team members are dreaming about!  Now let's take a look at the inside.

I stamped the inside cover with the large rose bouquet from the Stamp of the Month, and I did the same coloring and texturing.  One thing I forgot to mention is that I used bitty pearls for the inside of the flower on the cover.

I couldn't think of a more fitting gift for my Rose Blossom team members!

Pin It

3 comments:

Kristine Porter said...

It is beautiful and I feel blessed to have received one of these! Thank you Brenda!!

Lynn said...

Love it! and it is even prettier in person I must say. Thank you Brenda!

Gina Brandstetter said...

Beautiful!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...