Saturday, January 5, 2013

January Stamp of the Month


This is my favorite stamp of the month from the Autumn/Winter Idea Book.  I am quite sure that the art studio at CTMH had me in mind when they created it - don't you think?  I love these roses!!


For this card, I actually used the large bunch of roses.  I colored them with olive and blush alcohol markers, and then I cut them out.  It was a lot of fussy cutting, but so worth it!  I created the card base using La Belle Vie paper.  It is hard to tell this in the photo, but I put droplets of Liquid Glass on the petals, too.  The different fonts and scripts are so pretty on this set!  I finished off the card with black-striped grosgrain, tulle, and some bling.

Thanks for visiting today!

Pin It

5 comments:

Marg Van Patten said...

Absolutely stunning! I'm willing to bet CTMH had you in mind too! I knew you'd love this SOTM.

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous!!Beautiful Ribbon & Pin!

Unknown said...

This really is a Brenda Set! Beautiful card.

Welcome to Sara Batkin's Legacies Of Love said...

Absolutely gorgeous xx

Kim Hill said...

Beautiful, Brenda!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...