Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Merci Beaucoup

I am always in need of thank you cards, and this morning I put one together using the Mojo Monday sketch.  What could be prettier in someone's mailbox than the beautiful La Belle Vie paper and Jardin stamp set?

I used the Jardin stamp set in three areas on the card - although I think it's hard to tell with the beautifully patterned paper.  The background on the mauve square in the center, the bee and bow were all stamped.  I cut the bow out and covered it with Liquid Glass to make it stand out.

Thanks for visiting, and I hope you are having a great day!

Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous! I love the liquid glass bow idea!

Kim Hill said...

Lovely, Brenda! (I can't wait to use that little bee with Buzz & Bumble!)

Unknown said...

Lovely card :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...