Monday, January 28, 2013

Thank You!

I want to say a BIG thank you to everyone that took the time to stop by my Open House on Saturday!  I know that it's most difficult these days to find time, and I never take for granted that you choose to spend your time looking at new Close To My Heart products!  I also had 20 croppers spend 12 hours with me, and that was great fun!!!

For those of you in blog land, I wanted to share a photo of the make and takes we did on Saturday.  You'll see a lot more of these gorgeous papers in the months ahead!



Pin It

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful projects, as always!

Marg Van Patten said...

Great projects ... what an awesome way to introduce some the new papers!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...