Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

You have a couple more days to order your January Stamp of the Month, Happy Valentine's Day.  It's such a pretty set, and those roses will be versatile all year round.  I saw this sketch at Mojo Monday this week, and I built my card around the round sketch.


I've colored the roses in the set using Blush and Olive Alcohol Markers.  This discontinued paper, La Belle Vie is just so pretty and romantic that it's perfect for Valentine's Day.  The black striped grosgrain and tulle really add to that soft romantic feel.

The stamp of the month can be purchased outright for $17.95 or with a $50 purchase, you can get it for just $5!  Aren't the fonts beautiful?


I'll also be entering this card into the following challenges:



Pin It

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I was trying to think of how this card felt to me and the perfect word popped into my brain: ROMANTIC. You make so many romantic cards!

Kim Hill said...

WOW, Brenda! This is stunning!

Jacquel said...

Stunning card! It's very pretty...thanks for sharing it with us over @ ABC Challenges!!!

Unknown said...

I just love this stamp set. Beautiful as always Brenda!

Marg Van Patten said...

You knocked this one right out of the park! Who wouldn't love to open this one up!

Sarah said...

Absolutely Beautiful!

Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Challenge.

Sarah x

Rosie Gustafson said...

Very pretty card. Love the flowers. I like how it is a different shape. Tank you for joining us at ABC Challenges this week. Xx Rosie

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh so gorgeous. I love the round card - but don't seem to make very many of them lately. LOVE the touch of tulle. Thanks for joining us this week at 'ABC' Challenges.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...