Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Follow Your Dreams

I wanted to use the sketch over at Get Creative, so I put together a masculine card this morning.


I used two background stamps to create the squares within this card.  I matted the map stamp from the Tommy Workshop on the Go with the grid stamped pieces from Universal Backgrounds.  The center tag was cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge, and I used a sentiment from the Tommy WOTG set.  I embellished this card with chevron ribbon and epoxy bubbles.  This would make a good Graduation card, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by today, and have a great day!

Pin It

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Lo, lo, lo, lo, love this! It just speaks to me. BEAUTIFUL!

Kristine Porter said...

This is gorgeous! I am always challenged by masculine cards. I will be borrowing this idea!! xoxo

Marg Van Patten said...

Perfectly crafted as always. Love how you made use of the Tommy stamp... I'll be lifting that idea for sure!

Kim Hill said...

This is beautiful, Brenda. I love the layers!

Unknown said...

Beutiful and elegant card!Thanks for playing along at Get Creative!

Unknown said...

I love love love this paper. Great card Brenda!

Lynn said...

Love this. The colors are perfect for a masculine card. I'm filing away for graduation card ideas!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Such a stylish and beautifully crafted card I love that fabulous bow and the ribbon is such a perfect match. Thanks so much for joining us at Get Creative and good luck.

Marie

Karen said...

Very nice, as always, Brenda! Is this Tommy card 6"x 6"?

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...