Tuesday, April 2, 2013

spare me....

I am going to Chicago next week for Close To My Heart's Regional Celebration.  Have I told you how much I love Corporate Events?  I learn so much, and I am able to bring that back to you through my artwork and my business.  This one is extra special because I have TWO Rose Blossoms going with me!    What fun we will have!  One of the super nice things that CTMH gives us when we go to a Corporate event is a Studio J 5-pack.  I play in Studio J anyway but this is a nice time to let loose and try some new things.  Here's a layout I created using their pattern (loosely) as a guide.  I love the feeling of fun in this layout!  Thanks for stopping by today!







Pin It

3 comments:

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Great layout and I love the perfect title, plus the "spare me" makes me laugh... :)

Unknown said...

Great layout and what a fun title. Have so much fun at Regionals!

Michele said...

HI Brenda... your layout caught my attention. LOVE it!! :) Your post title would be an AWESOME layout title!! oh wait... I see it on the right side.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...