Thursday, April 18, 2013

April Stamp of the Month - My Sunshine

We are still in the land of winter here where I live.  There is still snow on the ground, and Spring has not yet arrived.  This is an unusual weather year for us, and that's why it's so lovely to work with the April Stamp of the Month, My Sunshine.


You have until April 30th to order this set.  Remember, a Stamp of the Month is only available for one month, and I am sure you are going to want this one for your collection!  Stamps of the Month are always just $5 with a $50 purchase.



I hope you're having a fabulously sunshine-y day!

Pin It

4 comments:

Kim Hill said...

What a fun card, Brenda!

Unknown said...

Gorgeousness!

Lynn said...

What a contrast to your spring photos of your yard today. I love this cheerful card!

Unknown said...

Super cute card. I just love this stamp set.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...