Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Card to Share

We went away for a long weekend, and it was just lovely to spend that time away with my husband.  Shane was working, so it was nice of Jerry to pamper me.  I came home and wanted to go right to my craft room.  I really do miss crafting when I am away for a few days!

I saw the Sketchbook Saturday sketch, and I sat down with my For Always paper to make a card.


I have been wanting to sponge this paper for some time, and I just love the result!  You might not think that Lagoon ink could be elegant, but it sure was with this paper.  If you have some of this pretty paper, give it a try to see what you can come up with.  Gosh, the possibilities are endless!

Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very elegant!

Katherine said...

Very pretty! The teal and black is such a great color combo and the pale yellow really pops!

Kim Hill said...

Gorgeous in Lagoon! (I bet Hollyhock would be lovely...oh how those crafty wheels are turning!) Thanks for the inspiration friend!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...