Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Kraft Containers


I made this Mickey Mouse kraft container for my downline that attended Convention with me.  I love the versatility of these containers and all that they will hold!  I enjoy making things for them that will hold memorabilia that may not go in an album.  It also makes a very good container for saving change for next year's convention!

I used Tommy paper, chevron ribbon, and the tiny type epoxy alpha.  I've had the Mickey Mouse stickers in my stash, and I picked up a knob at the hardware store to add to the top.  Fun and easy!

I'll give you a little tip on these kraft containers.  Paper applies very easily using Bonding Memories adhesive, and with one 4-3/4 x 12" piece of paper you can cover the entire bottom.  So even if you cut out a circle for the top and a band for lid, you are using less than one piece of paper.   This is an awesome way to wrap a gift!

Pin It

5 comments:

Unknown said...

SO darn cute!

Lynn said...

That is adorable. Love the knob on the top.

Casandra Bennett said...

He's cute! My 5yo just said "Ooh!" when she saw the photo. I think you have another fan. :)

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Super fun & cute!

Dana Paper Memories4u said...

Oh Brenda, I was just talking to Shelly and Amie about making something to use as a "piggy bank" to save money for next years convention. lol I LOVE the handle on the lid! Your talent is amazing!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...